"Pronouced" by Skynyrd.
animals by pink floyd
yeah the acdc back in black is a great album, i also agree that it is hard to find a bad skynrd cd. I got the freebird soundtrack a few years ago and i consider that to be one of the best cds i own besides my nirvana black cd. i was a fan of kid rock's devil without a cause, but his music back then was so hard to classify into one particular music genre.
I am surprised noone mentioned the highway men, or would they be considered more country? Cash, Willie, Kris, and Waylon.
Rock is so hard to classify I mean you got everything from Nirvana to Skynyrd.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Led Zeppelin 4
well you guys are talkin awful old stuff so when it comes to old rock i'd have to say blue oyster cult: fire of unknown origin but anything new i'd say either drowning pools first one or disturbed's first one
Can you keep a secret? Well I'm afraid of the world because they want me to die, can you believe it?
Well, it's hard to dispute "old stuff" as being the best. 30 years after Led Zeppelin 4, it is still selling copies.
Of more recent flavor, I would have to say Green Day's American Idiot is one of the best. I can listen to it all the way through without having to skip a song.
Another like that, but just a bit older is Def Leppard's Hysteria.
Metallica- ...And Justice For All
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Metallica's Black Album and GNR's Appetite For Destruction are both pretty good albums too.
Metallica's Black Album.
GreenDays, American Idiot
Bookmarks